When enroling your child could you please bring the following:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of child's and parent's Passports (for children born outside New Zealand)
- Copy of Immunisation Certificate
- Publication Permission Form
- Digital Citizenship Agreement
- Personal Information Sheet 2018
What if we live outside the school area or my child is older than five, are there spaces at Riverina School?
We are lucky. Riverina School has no zone so we can accept students who are not living in the immediate school area. Our location makes it perfect for school drop offs and pick ups if you work in the city. Children and parents are warmly welcomed to visit Riverina School, on any day, by arrangement with the assistant principal or principal.
We are always happy to discuss your child's needs and always work with families to ensure a smooth and happy transition to our school.